You will learn this sooner or later but I tend to over complicate things. I don’t mean to but it happens. I have been obsessing about what to write about next. How will my next post reflect the direction I want to take? Will it share my story? Will it be interesting enough? Should it be about a recipe? My weekend ? My job?….
…blah, blah, blah. See I was over thinking it. I had writer’s block already!!!! I woke up this morning and on my way to work I stopped obsessing and being complicated. I realized I need to go back to why I started this blog. This blog is about what I want to talk about. What I did over the weekend. A new recipe I tried or made up. This blog is about… Well, ME and what I want it to be.
So, After over thinking it for a week, I decided I wanted to share a few of my favorite things…
First I want to share my 4 fav foods.
- #1 Most favorite thing is (STARBUCKS) coffee. I love coffee more than dark chocolate or dill pickle potato chips.
- #2 Well, Dark chocolate of course.
- #3 You guessed it… Dill Pickle Potato Chips.
- #4 I love Pizza and pumpkin everything!
Second, I want to share my 4 fav kitchen items.
- #1 my coffeemaker of course.
- #2 my vitamix
- #3 my kitchen aid mixer
- #4 my pot filler
Third, I want to share 4 random things about me in general.
- #1 I married my polar opposite.
- #2 Georgia football… Go DAWGS! enough said!
- #3 I eat weird.
- #4 I am domesticated. (I asked santa for a vitamix and a steam mop for Christmas instead of jewelry)
This morning my boss gave me a bag full of goodies. I felt so special. Then I noticed there was a one-a-day vitamin for women over 50! WHAT?! He said his wife got him these things so he would be healthier. He said it was a bag full of weird things and he instantly thought of me. How sweet! For the record I am 32. 🙂
What is your favorite “weird thing”?