Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and learn more about me.
My name is April Irene Stewart. My site was created in September of 2013.
A few things about me, in no particular order…
- I am a pescatarian (I eat fruit, veggies, some fish and dairy)
- I am a want to be homemaker to my animals 🙂
- I love to cook so I make a lot of kitchen messes.
- I am allergic to cinnamon.
- I have Sjögren’s Syndrome.
- I was named after my Paternal Grandmother (Irene).
- My husband and I have struggled and “survived” the battle of infertility.
Chris and I were married in December of 2003, and have known each other since the second grade. We built our house on some family property my father gave us and moved in May 2008. Currently, I live in North Georgia with my husband, 3 cats (Tom Cat- Scooter; 2 female Tabby kittens Mini & Cooper) and our 2 dogs (Basset Hound -Daisy; Blue Heeler -Kora). I work as a women’s health nurse and a surgical assistant in a private practice and my husband (Chris) works at a local NGEMC as a System Administrator.
This is my creative outlet. It’s a look at my life. Or perhaps, into my life. This blog will allow me to share my recipes, crafts, photography, thoughts and ideas.
Thanks for stopping in and take a look around.